This page offers links to the statutory Information contained on this website as described on the gov.uk 'What maintained schools must publish online' advice to schools. For each section, click on the appropriate sentence to go to section described.
Reportable information for the Orchard Learning Trust can be found here: https://www.orchardlearningtrust.co.uk/page/?title=Reportable+Information&pid=35
A pdf of our last report can be found in the About Us section.
- average progress scores in reading, writing and maths,
- average ‘scaled scores’ in reading and maths,
- percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths,
- percentage of pupils who achieved a high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths,
- the content of your school curriculum in each academic year for every subject,
- the names of any phonics or reading schemes you’re using in key stage 1,
- how parents or other members of the public can find out more about the curriculum your school is following,
Annual reports and accounts
Details of these can also be found by following the link to the Orchard Learning Trust above.
- the school’s pupil premium grant allocation amount
- a summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils at the school
- how we spend the pupil premium to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach
- how we measure the impact of the pupil premium
- the date of the next review of the school’s pupil premium strategy
within the Parents section.
- how you spent the pupil premium allocation
- the impact of the expenditure on eligible and other pupils
- how much funding we received
- a full breakdown of how we spent the funding or will spend the funding
- the effect of the premium on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
- how we make sure these improvements are sustainable
- details of the structure and responsibilities of the governing body and its committees
- information about each governor’s:
Our values and Ethos are described within our About Us section.