Part-time Teacher commencing September 2018:
The school joined the Godmanchester Community Education Trust in March and is going forward with renewed confidence. We are seeking a dynamic teacher with the energy and enthusiasm to join our team in the exciting year ahead. Timings may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Are you someone who:
• is passionate about teaching and learning
• can relate well to parents and teachers as well as children
• has high expectations of themself and for the children in their care
• is eager to motivate and challenge and thrives on children's success
• has strong organisational skills
• is positive and enthusiastic to embrace new assessment practices.
If so, we can offer you:
• Eager children who are polite, caring to others and keen to learn.
• A dedicated team of experienced staff promoting a culture achievement and success
• An energetic team of parents and governors, transformative in outlook
• Support and commitment to your continuous professional development
• Encouragement through a curriculum that promotes the importance of developing the individual
• The opportunity to develop your skills along colleagues in the Wisbech Schools Partnership.
Gorefield Primary School is a very friendly village school which benefits from the strong support of the local community. With the benefit of a fresh start the school is now looking forward with increasing confidence as part of the Godmanchester Community Education Trust. . The successful candidate will play a key role in the school and work as part of our thriving lower school team.
If you would like to consider joining our team, please email email@example.com for further details and an application form, or to arrange a time should you wish to visit the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. CV applications cannot be considered. References will be taken up before interviews are held.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 27st April
Interview date: Friday 4th May.